David and Linda Knipes
Lovers of the Arts, Parents, Community Volunteers
"We want to enhance people's lives."
We Are Like You
We opened our ComForCare location following our experience overseeing long-distance home care for our parents and in-laws. While we live just outside of Cincinnati, our parents live on the west coast and an island of Hawaii. We have experienced firsthand the challenges that come with caring for aging loved ones who live miles away. We remember feeling helpless when attempting to navigate all the various service options to meet their specific and evolving needs. This experience inspired us to become resources and advocates for others dealing with this life challenge. We want to be your best advocate during this difficult period. We truly are just like you.
We Have to Do This Right
We are passionate about providing care that will make a difference in people's lives, and we are excited about delivering the highest quality of care for our clients. After serving as caregivers for our loved ones and then taking extensive training, we are now equipped with the knowledge, resources and dedication to make sure that when you come to us, we are competent to ensure your loved one is provided with the best possible options for home care. We know how important it is to do this properly.
Our Credentials and Our Promise
- We are college educated and have served in professional level management positions with companies ranging in size from single proprietorships to global service corporations.
- David has over three decades of experience with Fortune 500 companies and multiple global organizations delivering essential services in operationally critical time sensitive environments.
- Linda has over 15 years of human resources experience hiring fully vetted, proven staff at all levels.
- We have performed volunteer work for various community organizations and church groups.
- We won't allow a nurse or caregiver to enter the home of your loved one who we wouldn't feel comfortable entering our home or that of our loved ones. We will engage with some of the best resources in the home care industry to satisfy your home care requirements.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (513) 234-0391 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Cincinnati Northeast, OH).