Our caregivers deliver non-medical care, classified as companion and personal care services. Depending on the circumstance, this can include:
- Respite care for family members currently administering care
- Outdoor and indoor walks
- Meal preparation
- Transportation to doctor appointments, grocery shopping and other errands
- Bed transfers
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing, showering and dressing
- Incontinence care
- Memory care for all types of dementia and early onset
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with rehab, home health and hospice services
- 24 hour care
Every person in need of home care services requires a unique experience to effectively achieve their goals as well as those of their families and loved ones.
Call us today to learn about who we are, how we operate and discuss rates so that you can make the most informed decision for you or your loved one's care.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (909) 932-1110 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).