Transition Of Care in Jacksonville, FL
Sometimes patients and their families need help getting home from the hospital or rehab. ComForCare can help!
We offer a team approach that includes:
- Our Nursing Staff
- Professional Caregivers
- All working together with the discharge planner/social working and the nursing staff at the hospital or rehab facility to create a patient-specific plan for care at home. Patient-Centered Transitions Reducing Readmissions
- Same day staffing
- Experienced Caregivers
- Transportation/Pharmacy pick up
- Personal Care
- Medication Reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and grooming
- Schedule follow up appointments
- Fall prevention, Home safety check
- Working as a team, we can ensure adherence to the discharge plan while keeping the client comfortable and reducing the need for readmission.
All Caregivers are Licensed, Insured and Bonded.
Contact us at 904-232-4407
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (904) 232-4407 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Jacksonville, FL).