In-Home Care and Senior Care Services in Jacksonville, Florida
While assisted living facilities and senior communities are an option these days, the majority of people needing care want to remain in the comfort of their own home. Keeping one's independence and being with family, friends, and pets is most people's preference. Studies show that people are happier when they stay at home; they recover faster, have reduced anxiety, and are less prone to depression.
In the Greater Jacksonville area, we have become known for our excellent reputation. We recently received an Honorable Mention Award from Dorland Health and we are a respected member of the Home Care Association of America.
Common types of assistance our customers request include:
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Parkinson's care
- One time, short term, & long term care
- 24 hour, 7 day a week care
- Patient-centered care
- Family respite
- Fall Risk Management
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Bathing and toilet aid
- Choosing clothing and dressing
- Grooming and hygiene help
- Transportation assistance
- Errands and appointment assistance
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (904) 232-4407 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Jacksonville, FL).