ComForcare Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, FL
State LicenseFlorida Home Health Agency License HHA 299993098
Services and About Us
As we age, we face new challenges and obstacles on a daily basis. While some may be hesitant to seek home care, we believe that this is a natural element of growing older, and encourage seniors and their loved ones to ask for help when it’s needed. At ComForcare Home Care, our caregivers are extensively trained to understand the physical and mental changes that come with age. This experience allows us to provide personalized services to help maintain the highest level of health and wellbeing for each client. With our home care services, seniors can age peacefully in the comfort of their own homes alongside their family, friends, and other loved ones.
Home Care Services
We offer a full range of home care services for our clients, including, but not limited to:
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, and needed incontinence care
- Help with daily grooming and hygiene routines
- Meal planning and preparation services for optimal nutrition
- Senior transportation and help with running important errands
- Supervision of safety based on a home risk assessment
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and dishes
- Family respite to provide family caregivers with relief
- Special services for maintaining a Jewish and kosher home
Personalized Senior Care
Before home care begins, each new client will be visited by a trained and experienced caregiver. This caregiver will conduct an in-depth assessment of the senior’s condition, as well as the home environment. Based on this assessment and the needs and wishes of the client and loved ones, the caregiver will develop a personalized home care plan that suits the client’s needs accordingly. This customized plan ensures that the senior receives the exact level of care needed to maintain and foster health while promoting as much independence as possible.
Traditional Jewish Home Care
At ComForcare in Delray Beach, we understand that some clients need a caregiver with an understanding of the culture of a traditional Jewish home, as well as any special needs or requests that may result. One of the unique services of our office is our special training and attention to providing care to seniors in traditional Jewish homes.
Our caregivers have received special training on the intricacies of observing and maintaining a kosher home. Our caregivers have undergone training conducted by a Rabbi detailing kosher shopping, cooking, and traditions training. Additionally, we have worked with Jewish Family Services for special caregiver training in caring for Holocaust survivors and their families.
If you have any questions about our senior care services, call us at 561-630-1620.
Senior Community Involvement
- President of Florida State Guardianship Association
- Treasurer of Partnership for Aging
- Advisory Council of Area Agency on Aging
- Radio Host of “OMG, I’m Getting Older and So is My Mom”
- Guest Lecturer at Florida Atlantic University Lifelong Learning Society
- AmeriCorp volunteer
- Author of "Oh My God, I'm Getting Older and So Is My Mom"
- Featured Author at Book Expo America
- Connecting the Dots Training
- Alzheimer's Levels 1 and 2
- Dementia Care Program Advisory Council
- Knights of Columbus
- Volunteers at senior communities with cognitive stimulation activities
- Secretary of Palm Beach Guardianship Association
- AmeriCorp volunteeer
- Recognized by AFJCS as a Person who Makes a Difference
- Area Agency on Aging volunteer
- Recipient of AFJCS New Leader Award