Finding Professional Caregivers in New Braunfels, Texas
We hire the absolute best; compassionate, dedicated, and qualified persons.
ComForCare provides in-home care services to individuals in New Braunfels, Texas, and the surrounding areas. When it comes to in-home care, we know you want a caregiver who is professional, compassionate, and qualified. Our 10-step hiring process is virtually unmatched in the home care industry, so you have peace of mind knowing that you are getting the best care possible.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
- Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
- Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
- Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
- Have verifiable employment history and personal references
- Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Participate in a personal interview
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
- Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Including our 10-step hiring process, ComForCare New Braunfels has a variety of qualifications that our team members must meet. Most of these qualifications are not required by Texas licensing; therefore, other home care agencies in the area do not require these extra steps.
All ComForCare New Braunfels applicants must meet these requirements:
- Qualify as a home health aide proven by experience, satisfactorily passing three skills tests, and completion of a skills assessment
- Be drug-screened at time of hire and randomly during their time of employment
- Undergo extensive multiple state- and county-level criminal background checks
- Provide proof of negative TB testing [HK7]
Ongoing Education and Professional Training
Not only are our caregivers trained on clients’ specific needs, but they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on home care best practices.
We’re always on the lookout for compassionate individuals to join our team at ComForCare New Braunfels. If you think you’d make a great addition to our home care agency, we encourage you to apply today!
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (830) 632-5887 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (New Braunfels, TX).