- In-Home Care
- Dementia Care
ComForCare Mountainside is always looking for passionate individuals to join our growing team! Our caregivers truly make a difference in the lives of those they work with. ComForCare team members help to make life easier for those coping with the challenges of aging, dealing with a chronic medical condition or recovering from an illness or injury while remaining in the comfort of their own homes.
Not only are ComForCare caregivers trained on client-specific conditions, but they also receive ongoing education to stay up-to-date on home care best practices. Additionally, our caregivers have access to innovative programs such as DementiaWise®, which teaches caregivers how to effectively care for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Not only are all of our caregivers insured, but they also undergo a rigorous 10-step hiring process to ensure that we only hire the best individuals to represent our team.
To be a ComForCare caregiver, each applicant must:
1. Pass the Home Health Aide test (formally known as the National League of Nursing test) or state equivalent
2. Take and pass drug screening, ethics, attitude and reliability tests (DEARs Assessment)
3. Have criminal background and state driving record checks completed
4. Have verifiable employment history and personal references
5. Have professional certifications, licenses or registrations verified
6. Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
7. Participate in a personal interview
8. Participate in a full skills orientation
9. Demonstrate an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of non-active TB results
10. Be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others every time you go to work? A career in caregiving may be the perfect fit for you! Apply online today to be considered for a position at our office in Mountainside, New Jersey.
If you have any further questions about caregiver opportunities in Mountainside, New Jersey, please contact our office directly.
Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work? Apply today to join our growing team in Westfield, NJ!