ComForCare Baltimore County/City and Carroll County provides in-home care services to individuals in the area. Our home care services can help individuals dealing with the challenges of aging, living with a chronic medical condition, illness or injury continue to stay in their home. Our caregivers can help with personal care services such as hygiene as well as can provide companionship for older adults. Caregivers are available up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are proud of the work we do to help others continue to live their best life. ComForCare Baltimore County/City and Carroll County has received a number of certifications from our corporate office and other organizations. These certifications include:
- Transitions of Care
- Licensed Residential Service Agency -- State of Maryland Dept. of Health & Mental Hygiene
- Certified Minority Women's Business Enterprise -- Mayor of Baltimore City
ComForcare Home Care Services has a great reputation throughout the communities we serve. We have received special commendations among our peers, from our community leaders and from business organizations. We are proud of the work we do and are happy to have been recognized for the following awards in recent years:
- Brava Award 2014 - Smart CEO Magazine
- 17th Fastest Growing Women-Owned Business in 2014 -- Baltimore Business Journal
- Spirited Women in Entrepreneurship -- 2017 -- MyCity4Her
- Executive Citation 2014 -- Baltimore County Executive
- Official Citation - 2016-- Maryland General Assembly -- Business Owner
- Business Leader Award 2016 - Baltimore County Democratic Central Committee
Please call 410-922-6262 to learn more about non-medical in-home care services through ComForCare for individuals in Baltimore County, Carroll County and the surrounding counties in Maryland.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (410) 922-6262 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Baltimore, MD).