Personalized Home Care Services In Bala Cynwyd, PA
With a personalized approach and the cutting-edge behavioral intervention techniques of DentiaWise ®, ComForCare makes “aging in place” a reality for more seniors. Dementia and Alzheimer’s home care services in Bala Cynwyd, PA, are an effective alternative to nursing homes and the burden many families face trying to find safe, appropriate care for their loved ones. ComForCare finds solutions for individual seniors with memory issues to live their best lives possible. With the compassionate care and life-enriching stimulation provided by our professional caregivers, memory issues become less of an obstacle between seniors and their families enjoying better days together.
The Benefits Of “Aging In Place”
“Aging in place” with home care services is preferred by a majority of seniors. It’s not hard to understand why when you look at the benefits:
- Independence Is Empowering - Quality of life can be measured by how much control individuals have over their lives. Stress, resentment, and even anger are understandable when fewer options are available to anyone, no matter the issue. Retaining as much independence as possible and having the freedom to make more decisions in life empowers seniors, giving them the feeling of purpose to find joy in each new day.
- Remaining In Their Community Reduces Loneliness, Depression - One study found that seniors in nursing facilities were more than twice as likely to suffer from severe loneliness than those that remain in their communities. It’s challenging to establish new social relationships all over again. There is a much better chance of seniors getting the interaction they need to feel happy in the place they consider home.
- Home Care Services Are Almost Always More Affordable - The rising cost of senior care inside nursing homes and facilities should make home care services a much more attractive alternative. In-home care providers like ComForCare develop flexible solutions for individuals that range from companionship for a few hours a day to around-the-clock services. Our agency's quality of home care services meet industry standards and don’t have to include the excessive costs found in 24-hour nursing facilities.
Seniors and their families share the benefits of home care vs. a crowded facility. Remaining closer together with the dignity and happiness that independence brings works in everyone’s favor.
DementiaWise ® Makes A Difference
For seniors with memory issues and their families, “aging in place” can seem impossible. Balancing safety and life-enriching independence induces immense stress, typically tipping the scales towards a facility or other arrangements that leave everyone dissatisfied. But dementia home care services from ComForCare find individualized solutions that make all the difference. We do it through the advanced behavioral intervention techniques of DementiaWise ®.
DementiaWise ® simultaneously reduces challenging behaviors associated with dementia and Alzheimer’s and stimulates remaining abilities of seniors with memory issues. The result is that the progression of memory issues is slowed while seniors retain more empowering independence for more enriching lives. DementiaWise ® is used in conjunction with the education given to seniors’ families to allow them to be more proactive in increasing the good days with their loved ones and reducing the stress as they age.
ComForCare in Bala Cynwyd, PA, is DementiaWise-certified. Our program has been reviewed by the Alzheimer’s Association® and meets the Alzheimer’s Association Dementia Care Practice Recommendations. Alzheimer’s home care services in Bala Cynwyd are personalized to the individual and their families to be most effective, primarily through matching seniors with the right caregiver to stimulate their remaining abilities.
From our professional pool of ComForCare caregivers, we find the perfect match for you or your loved one with memory issues. We have someone who shares the same interests and hobbies to give a higher level of companionship and share meaningful activities that keep seniors engaged and happy. It is well-established that positive social interactions and stimulating engagement help slow the progression of memory issues. DementiaWise ® with ComForCare will make a lasting impact that seniors and their families will appreciate.
High-Quality Dementia Home Care Services
ComForCare provides comprehensive, high-quality dementia and Alzheimer’s home care services in Bala Cynwyd, Pa. DementiaWise ® is effective through every stage of memory loss and seniors’ lives, and our caregivers are also trained in assisting older adults may need as they age, including:
- Incontinence care
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation and planning
- Cognitive and sensory stimulation
- Following a daily routine
- Social interaction and companionship
- Maximizing independence
- Meaningful activities
Services are flexible and accommodating to individual needs. ComForCare will tailor home care services to meet each senior's physical and emotional demands in Bala Cynwyd, empowering them to stay connected with their community and retain their independence.
Better Days Are Possible With ComForCare
Seniors with memory issues and their families can enjoy better days with ComForCare dementia and Alzheimer’s home care services in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Staying in a community that feels like home and retaining as much independence as possible greatly enhances everyone’s quality of life. Our DementiaWise ® program and compassionate caregivers give seniors and families the tools they need to overcome the challenges of “aging in place” with memory loss. Experience ComForCare caregivers' difference in people’s lives by letting us tailor home care services for you at (215) 646-8250.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (215) 646-8250 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Montgomery County and Philadelphia, PA).