You have many choices for Home Health Care providers. Here are a few questions to ask about the caregiver that will be taking care of you or your family member:
- Do they have the skills and training needed?
- What is their background & reputation?
- Have they passed a drug test?
When you choose ComForCare, the answer to all of the questions above is YES! We use the 10-step ComForCare Hiring Process, which includes:
- Passing a caregiver skill set evaluation
- Passing a 12-panel drug, ethics, attitude, responsibility and sexual behavior evaluation
- Participating in personal interview (sometimes 2 or 3!)
- Having previous employment and personal references verified
- Having professional licensing verified
- Passing a state and federal sex offender registries check
- Passing a criminal background and state driving record check.
- Participating in a full skills orientation.
- Demonstrating an understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of negative TB test
Contact us at 616-285-7000
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (616) 285-7000 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Rockford, MI).