Michael Stanley and Rose Ordoñez
Advocates, Committed Caregivers, Difference Makers
"We love what we do."
Why You Should Choose Us
Choose us because we love what we do. As a former family caregiver and healthcare professional, we understand exactly what it is you’re going through. Our experience has afforded us the knowledge necessary to help you live your best life possible. We do this through passionate advocacy, ongoing training and a tenacity for high-quality care.
We know how challenging the transition to this stage of life can be, but we do not want you to worry or stress. We want to relieve you of those mental stressors through our hands-on guidance. Trust that we will never leave you stranded and we will work as hard as possible to achieve your goals.
I know firsthand the experiences that come with hiring an in-home care agency. While caring for my former wife as she battled cancer and my father who had a breathing disorder, I used nearly a dozen home care agencies. Although none of them gave me a positive impression of the industry, my involvement with them was the catalyst to open our ComForCare location. I knew I wanted to make a serious difference in people’s lives through building relationships and now I get to help people like that. I get to hear about the difference we make in people’s lives. I get to see the smiles on our clients’ faces. That makes it all worth it.
I have been a registered nurse for over 16 years. In the beginning, I was interested in learning how the body works. As time moved on, however, I became more interested in the human element. I wanted to help people walk again, breathe again and live again. I want everyone’s stories to be success stories because I love to help. I’m here to be your advocate and help you find your success story.
- Licensed for skilled home health (private-duty nursing)
- Certified personal care homemaker
- Proud supporters of the Alzheimer’s Association
- A+ rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau
- A rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Home Care Association of Colorado
- Member of the Home Care Association of America
Michael’s Credentials and Education
- Bachelor’s in political science, public service from the University of Colorado Denver
- Family caregiver
- Registered nurse for over 16 years with over 10 years of experience in home care
- Bachelor’s in nursing from University of Texas at El Paso
- Passionate client advocate
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (720) 575-5576 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Denver South, CO).