Lower Bucks County Senior Personal Care Services
Aging residents in Southampton, Yardley, and the surrounding areas around Lower Bucks County, Pennsylvania, may benefit from receiving senior personal care from a trained professional.
Some aspects of personal care may be uncomfortable or difficult for family members to do. Allowing ComForCare’s expert caregivers to handle senior personal care needs can free families up to focus on the essential things, like enjoying each other’s company.
Personal Care Services
We offer highly individualized senior personal care services that are determined alongside patients and their families to ensure the highest degree of happiness and comfort for all involved. Patient’s needs may vary greatly depending on medical conditions and other considerations.
Some of our personal care services include:
- Meal preparation and planning
- Medication reminders
- Fall risk assessment and prevention
- Errands and transportation assistance
- Grooming and hygiene
- Toileting, and bathing
- Choosing clothing and dressing
- Supervision of safety
- Exercise and mobility
- Taking walks
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Making beds and changing linens
- Taking out the trash
- Vacuuming and dusting the home
- and More
Additional Services for Senior Personal Care for Lower Bucks ComForCare Clients
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right senior personal care for yourself or a loved one. Below are some of the focus areas of our service.
- Incontinence Care: Patients that develop incontinence are highly prone to infections and rashes if an incontinence care plan is not in place. Patients need not worry about incontinence care while in the capable hands of our empathetic caregivers.
- Dementia Care: Dementia care can be very difficult for family members that do not have training or experience with the condition. ComForCare Lower Bucks associates receive extensive training and certification in dementia care through the DementiaWise® program.
- Senior Companionship Services: While loneliness affects all individuals differently, it can often create stress and anxiety that may begin to affect patients’ physical health as well as their emotional well being. Senior companionship services from our caregivers may offer patients a much-needed listener, a partner for games, someone to read to them if their eyesight is failing, and someone to just be there for them when they are feeling upset or emotional.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (215) 750-1880 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Lower Bucks County and Philadelphia, PA).