Senior and In-Home Care Services for Your Loved Ones in Lower Bucks, PA
Senior residents in Bensalem, Newtown, Langhorne, and the surrounding areas of Lower Bucks County, Pennsylvania in need of help with daily tasks and other services now have a more comfortable alternative to residential care facilities.
ComForCare home care services are pleased to announce that quality home care will now be available for patients in this area that wish to remain living at home. Home care services can provide patients with the extra care needed to continue living happily in the homes that they love while easing the pressure on family members. Knowing your loved one is in good hands means less stress for you and more support for them.
ComForCare takes pride in employing caregivers that are compassionate and knowledgeable. Home care associates work one-on-one with patients and their family members to create a home care program that best fits the needs of the patient.
Common services many of our clients request from us:
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Parkinson's care
- One time, short term, and long term care
- 24 hour, 7 days a week care
- Patient-centered care
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Bathing and toilet aid
- Choosing clothing and dressing
- Grooming and hygiene help
- Errands and appointment assistance
Additional Perks for Lower Bucks ComForCare Clients
We understand you have many concerns about the care of your loved ones. Below are some services we believe will bring better comfort for our clients and peace of mind for their families.
- Live-In Care: Live-in home care associates are available all hours of the day and night, weekends, and holidays to make sure that patients receive the care that they need. Live-in care can substantially increase the quality of life for the most vulnerable patients, especially dementia or Alzheimer’s.
- Transportation for Seniors: We are happy to provide transportation for seniors living in Bensalem, Newtown, Langhorne, and surrounding areas. Clients can then do their grocery shopping, run errands, make doctor’s appointments, take part in leisurely activities, and more.
- Family Respite: Family members may begin to feel stressed trying to balance their own needs and the needs of their loved ones. Home care services provide a welcome family respite that can rejuvenate family relationships and take some of the pressure off.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (215) 750-1880 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Lower Bucks County, PA).