Home Care Services in North Metro Indianapolis, IN
With ComForCare's personal care services, families have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving the best care possible in a comfortable, familiar environment. As they age, many older adults may need help performing routine tasks. While assisted living facilities and senior communities are an option, many older adults prefer to spend their golden years living in the comfort of their home. Read More.
Text or call 317-575-3983.
- 24/7 Care
- Bathing & Toileting
- Dementia Care
- Disability Support
- Family Respite
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Medication Administration
- Medication Reminders
- Memory Screening
- Personal Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Safety Supervision
- Senior and Elder Care Management
- Transitions of Care
- Veterans Programs
Request a Personalized Home Care Service Consultation
If you want to know how best to maintain your independence or that of your loved one, request an in-home care service evaluation. A trained professional from ComForCare Home Care will visit the home for a personalized home care consultation.
During Your Personalized Home Care Visit We Will:
- Check for potential fall risks with suggestions for simple fixes
- Look at the living space with your loved one's specific concerns in mind
- Review medical history, medications, any other needs or concerns
- Evaluate balance and ease of movement throughout the home
- Recommend any necessary home safety devices that assist in overall comfort and safety such as handrails and shower chairs
- Offer support and understanding, with flexible services that can help
Areas We Serve for Home Care Services
Call Now to Talk About Your Home Care Needs
You may contact us by calling or texting 317-575-3983.
Join Our Team
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
- Rewarding Career
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Training
- Flexible Hours