An Open Letter from The Hampton at Salmon Creek Memory Care Community
To Whom It May concern:
If you are reading this letter, you are probably carefully weighing your options for one of the most important decisions in your family life. You may be considering with whom to trust your own care or the care of a loved one.
As an active gerontologist in Clark County, I support your thoughtfulness. And, I want to encourage you to pay special attention to ComForcare Home Care in Vancouver, Washington. The primary reason I commend ComForcare to the consideration of my colleagues and clients are:
- Highly responsive customer service - You won't find many companies that respond to your calls as quickly and thoroughly as ComForcare.
- Family owned and operated - The Kyle family personally manages the entire team and all operations in a hands-on, engaged way that leads to excellent care.
- Doing what's right - The Kyle family believes in doing the right thing - all the time - even when it's tough.
- Going above and beyond - I can trust their team because they are willing to do the tasks that others shy away from or don't even think about doing.
- Great staff - I have been very impressed by the initiative, thoroughness, and keen observation skills of their licensed staff. They watch out for their clients and are quick to see important issues that may need to be addressed.
I am available at any hour of the day to answer your questions or tell you stories about my experiences with the Kyle family and ComForcare Home Care. I encourage you to research their services as one of the most affordable, high-touch, five-star services available for seniors anywhere in the Vancouver area.
Director of Community Relations
2305 NE 1239th Street
Vancouver, WA 98686
Contact us at 360-718-8276
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (360) 718-8276 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Vancouver, WA).