Personalized, Client focused Care in Novi, MI and Surrounding Areas
Personal Care Plan
Every individual is unique, with different needs and wishes. We understand and embrace this concept by tailoring care plans to accommodate each client. Some of our clients desire higher levels of activity and stimulation, and our caregivers are happy to help them participate in local social events and activities. Other clients may require hands on care and mobility assistance, which our caregivers are highly trained to provide. We are adaptable, and our staff is happy to help persons and seniors with a variety of different scheduling and personal care needs.
Our first focus is on safety and helping to make the home environment free of dangers.
During your personalized home visit we will:
- Check for potential fall risks with suggestions for simple fixes
- Look at the living space with your loved one's specific concerns in mind
- Review medical history, medications, any other needs or concerns
- Evaluate balance and ease of movement throughout the home
- Recommend any necessary home safety devices that assist in overall comfort and safety such as handrails and shower chairs
We offer support and understanding, with flexible services to help with activities of daily living.
We can help with:
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Bathing and toilet aid
- Choosing clothing and dressing
- Grooming and hygiene help
- Transportation assistance
- Errands and appointment assistance
Incontinence affects the lives of many persons, including seniors that suffer from physical or cognitive disabilities. Incontinence can affect self esteem and the desire to engage in activities outside of the home, so implementing an incontinence care plan can make a world of difference. Caregivers are always compassionate and professional when tending to these needs, to help eliminate some of the emotional aspects of incontinence.
We at ComFor Care Novi treat your family like our own.
Our services are designed to help you live your best life possible, and keep you living in the comfort of your own home as long as possible. Our personal care services allow you or your loved one to maintain independence and continue to enjoy life on your terms.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (248) 956-7836 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Novi, MI).