ComForCare Home Care is pleased to offer Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Device!
Help is just the press of a button away
ComForCare is pleased to provide members of the senior community with America's most trusted medical alert service. For more than 40 years, Lifeline has enabled millions of people to live with greater independence, peace of mind and dignity in the place they feel more comfortable - their own homes.
- Standard Lifeline-- classic service providing quick access to help at the touch of a button - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Lifeline with AutoAlert --offers all of the benefits of the standard service plus an added layer of protection: the pendant can automatically place a call for help if a fall is detected and the subscriber is unable to push his/her help button.
- HomeSafe Lifeline (No landline) - this includes all the benefits of the standard service for individuals without a landline.
- HomeSafe Lifeline (No landline) with AutoAlert- This includes Philips leading fall detection service for individuals without a landline.
- GoSafe Lifeline- Provides protection inside and outside the home with mobile Lifeline service. This allows a subscriber to go anywhere, and should an emergency occur, this device will provide a two-way voice with the Lifeline response center.
- The Philips Medication Dispensing Service (PMD) -- a robust service that combines an automated dispenser with timely caregiver alerts. PMD's dosing capacity and flexibility enable it to accommodate even highly complex regimens. Its senior-friendly features include easy-to-open dosing cups, which are dispensed with the simple press of a button at scheduled times.
How it works in three simple steps:
1. Summon help
Press your Help Button at any time to activate your in-home Communicator and connect to Philips Lifeline's 24/7 Response Center. If your product includes AutoAlert technology, the AutoAlert Help Button can automatically place a call to Philips Lifeline's Response Center for help if it detects a fall and you cannot press the Help Button yourself.* If you have GoSafe and are not in range of your in-home Communicator, your Mobile Help Button leverages the AT&T Wireless Network and places a call to the Philips Lifeline Response Center.
2. Hear a reassuring voice
A trained Lifeline Response Associate will quickly answer your call, access your profile, and assess the situation.
3. Get assistance
Know help is on the way. After assessing the situation, the Philips Lifeline Associate will contact a neighbor, family member, or emergency services based on your specific situation, and follow up to confirm help has arrived.
Whether your loved one needs assistance only a few hours a week or around-the-clock, our team is happy to help! Call (480) 998-0668 to learn more about the transition care services offered through ComForCare Home Care (Scottsdale, AZ).