Working with ComForcare means the person caring for your loved one is someone who is experienced, professional and someone you can trust.
Our 10-step hiring process is the most thorough in the home care industry. To ensure we hire only the most reliable and trusted caregivers, each applicant must:
- Pass our caregiver skill set assessment
- Pass our drug, ethics, attitude, responsibility and sexual behavior assessment
- Participate in a personal interview
- Have previous employment and personal references verified
- Have professional licensing verified
- Be checked against state and federal sex offender registries
- Pass criminal background and state driving record checks
- Participate in a full skills orientation
- Demonstrate understanding of OSHA Universal Precautions, including proof of negative TB test
- Pass Social Security verification
If you are looking for the right caregiver for your loved one, we can help. We hire the best to serve you with the best.
- Experienced, trained and receives on-going home care training and education
- Meticulously screened and tested
- Licensed and bonded
- Covered by general liability, professional liability and workers' compensation insurance
- Bound by the Client Bill of Rights
- Directed by the client's personalized care plan
We maintain consistent staffing levels to meet the requirements of our clients. Service is available 24/7/365. We can provide same-day service, one-time service agreements and long-term care arrangements. We also offer transition of care service packages that include transportation home after discharge from a hospital stay or outpatient procedure.To help develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and caregivers, we carefully match clients with caregivers whose interests, life experiences and personalities complement their own.